T2200 Forms - Employment Expenses

In order for employees to deduct allowable employment expenses from their income, the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requires employers to complete a T2200 form.

The BC Council of Film Unions (BCCFU) has prepared the following documents in order to assist with the proper completion of these forms.

2017-03-10-BCCFU Letter to Employers re T2200s

2017-03-10-BCCFU Letter to Employees re T2200s

The circumstances under which an employee can request completion of a T2200 form are detailed in the BCCFU Master Agreement on page 150.

Additional resources

T2200 Form.

A CRA Guide to Employment Expenses

In addition, please check the CRA website for any updates on Employment Expenses and T2200 forms. Search for T2200.